Santucci Home Panoramas

The Santucci Home

In conjunction with the posts titled "Santucci Home Photo Stills" and "Real Estate Shoot Preparation" these panorama photos show the same location meant to exemplify real estate photography. The first photo shown in this post is definitely one of my favorites from all of my shoots. In the editing phase for these photos I used Adobe Photoshop software to stitch the individual photos together creating a 180 degree view from a constant altitude and position. After stitching I cropped and filled areas of empty space leftover from where each photo overlaps the next. Finally, I adjusted levels to my liking and exported as JPEG files.

View Above Property - June 20, 2020

Backyard and Swimming Pool - June 20, 2020

Front Yard and Driveway - June 20, 2020

Comments

Popular Posts