Meet Madelyn!

Hi, learn about what I do!

I am a licensed Private Pilot, licensed Remote Pilot, and Photographer who helps many different professionals bring their projects to life and reach their goals. These projects include event documentation, construction, website and professional page redesign, structure inspections, mapping, land surveying, and more.

Before entering the aviation and photography communities, I worked for 3 years in sales and customer service. After graduating high school and honing in on my skills in college, I now fly and photograph for interested parties and my own enjoyment. Thanks to my background in sales, clients can rest easy knowing that I put forth my all to ensure their project is a success.

I am currently pursuing a degree in Aerospace Engineering. In my free time I enjoy baking, flying, and spending time with my friends and family.


I am available for your photography and video needs, as well as private consultations to make certain that drone photography is the right fit for your project. You can find out how to reach me here on my contact page!




Comments

Popular Posts