Story Telling Video

A Childhood Story

A Childhood Story - July 12 - 13, 2020

The location of this video will remain undisclosed to protect those that live there. When creating this story I tried my best to think of the locations and memories that mean the most to me. I included my grandparents's house, another family member's house, the pond where I went fishing for the first time, and the Catholic church that my grandmother took me to every Saturday night for Mass. I incorrectly assumed that shooting would be easy, as the areas I chose were not exactly the most flight-friendly in regards to obstacles and people. In the end, I tried my best and got the best shots I could have asked for. In the editing phase I used Adobe Premiere Pro software, found music online (details in the video description on YouTube), and recorded my own voice over to create a video that I am very proud of and will cherish for a long time. 

If you are interested in details about the process taken to plan a shoot such as this, click here to see the post I made about my planning documents.

Comments

Popular Posts