Story Telling Shoot Preparation

A Childhood Story

This video assignment was meant to tell a visual story, so I decided to make it personal and tell viewers about all of the time I spent visiting my grandparents as a child. The planning for this project was actually quite easy. The town that my grandparents live in is comparable to being my second home as well as being decently small, so choosing locations was not an issue. In addition to planning, I also made a presentation that shows what a client may receive if they were in the market for their own story being told or a personal event being shot. Along with usual planning protocol that I follow, I made a script with this one as well. I decided to include a voice over to the video to do my best at explaining what may look like random locations to a viewer. That's part of the beauty in projects such as this, though. It is your personal story being told. If you find yourself inclined by this information, you can view the video here, and reach out if you're interested in having your own story told! 

Comments

Popular Posts