Montour High School Photo Stills

Montour High School and Elementary Campus

223 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136

The process taken for shooting and editing with this project was a lot of fun! Although it may have been a long day spent in the sun, that is exactly what I could have hoped for. As I had mentioned in my post about planning the shoot, this location is my high school alma mater, so getting the opportunity to shoot here was a blast. I got to see the campus in ways I would have never imagined as a student there - I saw it from the sky! For this project we were asked to employ one or two editing styles into three of our deliverable photos. The options to choose from were black & white, sepia tone, and HDR (increased vibrancy). I chose to use black & white, as I found it would be the best option for my location and photos. To do this, I used Adobe Photoshop software and decreased the color saturation for three of my photos. Once that was complete, I adjusted levels to bring back any details that may have gotten lost with the lack of color. From there, my required editing style was complete and all that was left was for me to make any cropping or levels adjustments as I saw fit for the remainder of my photos. Below you can see the nine photo stills, and in other posts of mine you can view the planning documents created for this project and the panoramas I took at the same location. 
 Montour Elementary Playground - June 26, 2020

 Back Driveway Facing Interstate 79 - June 26, 2020

 View of Montour High School From Behind - June 26, 2020

 Montour High School and Athletic Center - June 26, 2020

 Thomas J. Birko Memorial Stadium - June 26, 2020

 High School Entrance and Bus Loop - June 26, 2020

 Campus Entrance and Sign - June 26, 2020

 High School Main Entrance - June 26, 2020

Montour Athletic Center - June 26, 2020

Comments

Popular Posts